Just remember america, you do not have only two choices in your vote for President.
There is NEVER only TWO candidates to choose from. We may get screwed with by the Electoral College, but if enough people push towards these 3rd party people we can essentially gain the change we really want. I appoligize but yes, I did link that to Wikipedia, shame on me, but it gives you the information I want you to have.
I personally missed the debates for the 3rd party candidates (another source, not wiki :) ) this year, but they are all viable contenders for my vote. The only media outlets that appear to be covering these candidates are RT News andAljazeera
Frankly, these two news sources are more reliable than our own Big Biased 5 in the US (Fox, ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS)
About the Media Bias from RT News:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9zFuRhy5B6Q?list=PLI46g-I12_9pbIc7FuM0hfUaczb-jSok7&hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Just in case the embed code does not work (major problems with my browser lately) you can see the YouTube video here.
No comments:
Post a Comment