This is pending that the DOJ does NOT take further action, which they cannot technically. I will not, and I refuse to go into detail about it.
Yes, I am going to be lazy and give you the short dirty version of this post (the uncensored version of my Facebook posting).
Please excuse me while I take a chance at using the colorful language endowed to me by my unalienable rights, as stated in the Constitution of the USA, for as long as it is still valid. I know it may seem a little "unprofessional" but I am choosing to use my anger in writing rather than violence.
I came across
this article from the LA times Facebook page, and here is my immediate thought:
so people will get this FUCKING BAT SHIT crazy over ONE kid, but not over the THOUSANDS OF KIDS Killed in gun violence every day? KIDS MIND YOU, that does not include the thousands more adults who are killed in gun violence every day.
What about the fuckers in congress trying to take away our rights minute by minute? The ass holes who are spying on ever god damned breath, key stroke and syllable you speak?!?!?!?
Why are they not getting this crazy over the overspending that we are being put through every day?
Why are they not doing this over the TRILLIONS WE ARE giving for FREE to other countries by the second instead of pumping our schools, infrastructure, small businesses, and other things to keep our country as great as it once was??
you want to know what the hell is wrong with our country????!!!!!!!!??!??! WELL HERE THE FUCKING HELL YOU GO!!
WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA!!!! GROW A FUCKING PAIR OF BALLS FOR A CHANGE AND PROTEST THE THINGS THAT ARE REALLY WRONG HERE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment