Thursday, June 21, 2012

Let the madness begin

Let me give you the short:

I a 23 year old, American Citizen from Pennsylvania. I have one amazing boy, just graduated college while working full time, and am trying to make it by.

I am also pissed.... Sooo damned pissed at how our country is looking between the hypocritical knock-knocks running for office, those in office and people who lack the concept of working together for change in a POSITIVE direction!

I plan to use this blog, primarily to rant about something that is irking me, but also to spark something. Spark it into peoples heads we need something, a revolution, policy chance, just something to change stepping forward to make America great again!

Yes most of my rage may be from listening to the likes of Shawn Hannity, Rush, Glenn, Savage, but it fires me up!

So pardon my French in the up coming posts, but I gotta get it out there....

I am one angry American!

No comments:

Post a Comment