Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Public Welfare..... Test or don't Test for the leeches

Recent controversy has taken shape around the idea of testing for drug use as part of the application process for receiving public welfare, especially food stamps.

Why is this such a big deal? Public welfare systems were designed primarily to help those American citizens who were down on their luck on a temporary basis until they could pick them selves up.

Personally I think that if you got the money for drugs, and by drugs I am talking hardcore narcotics (Heroine, LSD, etc) that are not intended for medicinal purpose (ie. cannabis).  Am I right or am I right? Now going out of your way like the linked story (including in states where medicinal is legal) for the health of your child or family member is one thing, but to get high or feel good is another. 


Think about your last job that you were hired for. Did you have to get a drug screening? Why should drug screening for employment be less frowned upon than drug screening to receive something funded out of our tax dollars??

I don't want to be paying for YOU getting high while paying for YOUR food! I want to be using that money on my food, my bills, my home, my car, my family!

Come to think of it.... I have a need for some of that money you are getting too... I can barely afford my bills and I work full time!

I am tired of you buying junk food with your food stamps, buy real food that will nourish, and full you not sugar junk shit that is going to keep you hungry and send your newly diabetic ass to the doctor once again on my dime with your lesser deserved welfare Medicaid.

There are good honest hard working people out there (my self included) who need a little help and cannot because maggots like you are sucking our coffers dry.

So this could go well into the whole idea of Welfare reform...

More to come on that later on....

What do you think America?

No comments:

Post a Comment