Monday, July 2, 2012

Anderson Cooper and Occupy both came out this week

An easy one tonight.

So this weekend brought two things out.... Anderson Cooper of CNN and the return of the Occupiers.

All I have to say about Mr Cooper is congratulations on accepting who you are. I don't know much about him other than that and that he has a show on CNN. I wish you and your boyfriend many more happy years and A happy marriage in your future.


On the Occupiers.....

So they're back. After one year I understand only that they are a bunch of frustrated American citizens like you and me, but they have it all wrong. It is obvious these long drawn out protests have no clear direction, they mumble, their mixed messages, mumbled lack of organization mumbled.....


Just like I just did there.

They're a bunch of pussies... I was watching some of them talk on the news after some of them were arrested in Philly for a round of protests durring the week we celebrate our independence. They want change why don't they try and act on it instead of protesting.

They even joined with the striking Verizon workers. LIKE THAT IS GOING TO HELP THEM OUT ASS HOLES!!

Cant find a job? Look harder or maybe you're too stupid. Did you know most of the jobs that are out there are not filled because people are not qualified enough or are just too lazy or proud to take a job that may be beneath them??

When you have a family or responsibilities there is no job beneath you, get out there and do something.



No comments:

Post a Comment